Shipping & Ordering Policy
Shipping & Ordering
ALL orders ship FREE within the USA!
International Customers: email us your shipping address, phone, and order details. Within one day, we will email you a customized invoice you can easily pay online.
Shipping Speed – Super Fast:
- We always ship within just one business day of receiving your order. When possible, we ship the same day we receive your order.
- High value items, such as ancient Bibles, ship via insured, signature required, FED EX OVERNIGHT AIR.
- Lightweight items, such as Bible Leaves, ship via 2 to 3 BUSINESS DAY AIR.
- Our Facsimile Reproductions are heavy, and ship via GROUND, with delivery in 1 to 5 business days, depending on how far you are from us, in Arizona.
- While all this shipping within the USA is FREE, if you need to upgrade an urgent order of leaves or facsimiles to Overnight or 2-DAY Air, just call us to handle this for you.
- International orders ship via insured, signature required, INTERNATIONAL AIR, with delivery in 2 to 5 business days, depending on the international destination.
Methods of Payment Accepted:
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, and also PayPal, for any online order.
- For orders requiring personal customer service, (such as orders for leaves with specific passages of scripture), we accept all credit cards and debit cards over the telephone.
- For large orders, we can also accept bank wire funds transfers.
- We do not accept physical “paper”payments, such as checks or money orders.
- We are not currently able to accept crypto currency… but that may eventually change.
Order Confirmation & Tracking:
Upon placing your order online using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal; you will see an order confirmation screen with a transaction ID number. We recommend that you do a “screen shot” of this, because although the processing bank (PayPal) and our website will automatically email you a receipt, those emails can end up in your “spam” folder or otherwise go unseen.
Please be patient in waiting for us to email you again, with notice of your package tracking number. This can take one to two business days for your confirmed order to be assigned a tracking number.
Since 1987, we have offered a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee for up to one full week after you receive your order.
We also offer a LIFETIME (no time limit) guaranteed 100% dollar-for-dollar BUY-BACK for STORE CREDIT on all of our investment-grade ancient Bibles, with the exception of items placed with us on consignment.
If you have further questions about placing an order, or questions about any item, just Click Here to contact us by phone or email.
Guide To Placing An International Order
We can quickly provide customers located outside the USA with a customized email invoice showing an exact quote for the cost of shipping your international order from the Bible Museum in the USA, to your international address, and also including the cost of the items you wish to order.
You can conveniently click and pay this emailed invoice online, with no need to call us internationally on the telephone.
Although the email invoices we send are “PayPal” branded, no PayPal account is required: you may simply pay online with any credit card or debit card. We at The Bible Museum will never see your credit or debit card details, because PayPal is the trusted third party processing the charge, and PayPal will receipt you immediately and email you a day or two later when a tracking number is available. Of course, if you prefer to call us on the telephone to place your order, we can also do that.
All orders are processed and shipped out within one business day. We ship internationally exclusively via Insured, signature required, FedEx Priority International Air, which is extremely fast.
Orders shipped from our location in the USA to Canada or the UK typically take only about 2 business days to arrive.
Orders shipped to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Asia typically take only about 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
We do not use the cheap and slow “Postal Service”. Fed Ex is the only shipping option.
We get 50% off Fed Ex’s regular rates, because we are a Fed Ex Certified High Volume Shipper, and we pass that discount along to you… we do not profit on shipping charges. You will probably be pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the international shipping rates are, after applying that 50% shipping cost discount. However if after seeing the cost, you decide against placing an order, please let us know as soon as possible, so we can cancel the invoice.
Shipping costs are determined by weight, so be sure you have told us exactly which items you wish to order.
International shipping cost quotes can only be generated by typing in your full street address and phone number into our Fed Ex software.
Both Fed Ex and the Customs & Importation Department of your country, for security reasons, also require your telephone number. This is not optional. Fed Ex often will not provide us with an international shipping cost quote for you without your telephone number.
We ask that you now please send us an email reply providing us with confirmation of:
- The exact items you wish to order
- Your complete street shipping address
- Your telephone number
You may send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply to you within one business day.